Well, this is a first. My friend Danielle got tagged to answer a lot of questions about her husband. I thought it was so cute, and so I decided to tag myself. So here's all about me and my handsome husband...
1. What is his name? Joshua Kenji Kuroiwa
2. How long have you been together? We've been married for almost 3 1/2 years.
3. When and where did you first meet? We met at IU our freshman year...7 years ago.
4. How long did you date? Well, we dated before he went on his mission, and we were engaged for 3 months after he came home.
5. How old is he? 25
6. Who eats more? Well, I think it depends on the food, but overall, it's probably Josh.
7. Who said I love you first? I did.
8. Who is taller? Josh is about 6 inches taller than I am.
9. Who sings better? He'd probably say that I do. I think he has a good voice, but I'm probably just more comforatble singing than he is.
10. Who is smarter? That's definitely a strange question. We both have done really well in school, but Josh is getting ready for medical school....I think that's probably all I have to say for you to get the picture.
11. Whose temper is worse? Ummm...hello. If you guys know me at all, you'd know the answer to that. I'm definitely the oldest child-- very impatient, kind of bossy, and I have a short(er) temper. Josh is so patient and understanding and calm. He really puts up with me. :)
12. Who does the laundry? Well, right now Mara's chore is to do the laundry. :) She loves to sit and sort clothes and push the buttons. Of course we both supervise the process.
13. Who does the dishes? We both do, but I probably do them more often. Dishes sitting in the sink is probably one of my biggest pet peaves.
14. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're standing at the foot of the bed, Josh is on the right. I get up earlier in the morning, and I need to be closer to the bedroom door and bathroom.
15. Who pays the bills? I do!!
16. Who mows the lawn? Josh
17. Who cooks dinner? I do. I love to cook and try new recipes. Of course, time is short for cooking when you have a toddler running around. We do like to eat out, too. :)
18. Who drives when you're together? Well, generally Josh, but if it's a long distance, we'll split it up.
19. Who is more stubborn? um....This question is probably related to #11. Definitely me.
20. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? That would actually be me.....surprised???
21. Whose parents do you see the most? Well, if you're to count how frequently we go over to their house for dinner/get-togethers, then definitely Josh's mom. We see my mom a lot because she's close, but usually it's only for shorter periods of time.
22. Who kissed who first? I kissed him :)
23. Who asked whom out? I don't think anyone did. I think it was a kind of mutual thing. But if it was one person, it was probably me. Josh is more reserved when it comes to things like that, and I'm just too impatient to wait. :)
24. Who proposed? Josh
25. Who is more sensitive? Seriously??? Definitely me. I mean, I cried when I burnt a grilled cheese sandwich, and that was PRE-pregnancy. Wow....
26. Who has more friends? I think we're pretty even.
27. Who has more siblings? Josh has an older brother and younger sister. I have one younger brother.
28. Who wears the pants in the family? I think we both have our own pairs of pants for different things. We're equals.
Now, I tag Tashina, Lindsay, Tiff, Amanda, Erika, and Mindy.